Sunday 22 April 2007

On Getting Run Over By A Container Ship
Clark March 14th, 2007
If you have arrived at this website, it is either because you are one of my friends and family who have been following my trip around the world, or because you have recently read about me in a magazine and know me as that guy who got run over by a container ship.
Yes, it is true. A container ship did run over me and my little sailboat, but we both survived. Myself and my two crewmembers miraculously came out without a scratch. Condesa took about six months and $40,000 to be herself again.

2 comments:

R.O. Clark said...

Actually, I arrived at this site because I was doing searches on Technorati.com for blogs having to do with maritime news, etc. So I've subscribed to your RSS.

But getting run over by a container ship! That's some story. Do you have a link to it somewhere?

R.O. Clark said...

Never mind...found the link. Your website "The Adventures of the Vessel Condesa" is very nice.